CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 21, 2011

No matter how old, busy, or grown up I get...

I hope I never forget to drop what I do and do something fun. To think of something that would be "yumbo in my tumbo" (credit to Amanda Lacey Bates' French Teacher :)and to run across town and get it (aka Greek Fries...if you haven't had any, get some ASAP!!! :) Even after getting those delicious fries, to drive aimlessly to find The Castle (Stadium High School) and look at the beauty of a building, out of place in Downtown Tacoma, yet seamlessly still fitting for the area. Even though I have work to do, lessons to plan, papers to correct, papers to write, laundry to do, or whatever else this life demands of me, I pray that no matter how old I get, no matter how busy I am, no matter how 'grown up' I am, I will every once-in-a-while (hopefully more often than not) drop it all and be spontaneous, adventurous, or whatever the heck I want to be other than a robot to a demanding culture.

1 comments:

Gretchen said...

Beautiful words! I love your sweet spirit and ambitious goals. You are amazing :)