CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 5, 2010

WORLD NUTELLA DAY!!!


Thankfully I have friends looking out for me to let me know that today, February 5th, is World Nutella Day! I didn't know such a glorious day existed! Well considering the time of the day, I just wanted to quickly blog on the actual day but will be able to pull together a better post for tomorrow! My favorite way to eat nutella...would have to be from a jar, with a spoon, and a baguette. I survived on just this on my study abroad in Italy. Also crepes with banana and nutella are also quite wonderful. :) And just so everyone knows, unlike Europe where nutella is everywhere, Argentina has a no nutella!!! Even though Nutella.com says there is some there was only a few small jars in a single store in what seemed like all of Buenos Aires!


To the left is a kilo of nutella that I packed all the way from Italy!

0 comments: